Friday, November 5, 2010

Broken hearted!

Last night I found the phone of my daughter's and it has broken my heart to see how bad she has been addicted and what she has been up to. She has ripped off so many people that want to kill her. She has used her older daughter as as tool to do the things that she has been doing and she is only 12 years old. We are hoping that she can save her and make her understand that the things she has been doing have been WRONG!

I do not know how involved she has had the children but she is way more into the drugs than I thought was possible. Why? She was a good mother always worrying about how they looked and how they were dressed in and so vain about herself I don't know what happened.

Pain clinics are the worst things around they get people addicted and they don't care where they get their money from or what happens to their patients. What a big farce...

No comments:

Post a Comment