Monday, November 8, 2010

Vicious and Evil Daughter

How could my daughter who is a drug addict sit and say that she would rather her son go to the state then where he is at safe and sound at her sister's house. How evil can she be? She has a 3 year old son that saw her smoking a pipe with crack, then a few days later get arrested and now she is so selfish that she thinks it is better for him to go and stay with strangers than with family. I really don't know who she is anymore or how she can do or say the things that she says.

For years we have put up with her stealing, lying, telling people stories about all of us that are not true and yet on some level I am supposed to turn the other cheek which is broken and don't know if I have the energy to do that anymore. I am sitting and my head is spinning since I read all the IM's on her phone for only three days of all her wheeling and dealing with drugs and drug addicts and stealing and she wants this poor little boy to be put in the state system. What a sick person she really is.

She lies so well she doesn't know the truth from a lie anymore. How do people do this to their own children?

I really don't have the energy to fight her anymore she has made her bed and now she can stay in because she is very evil to do what she has been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment