Monday, November 22, 2010

Drug Addicts are so selfish!!

My daughter is a drug addict at the ripe age of 31! Most people start when they are younger and quit by the time they are 31. She has always done everything ass backwards so why change now.

She has 4 beautiful children who are suffering thru this whole ordeal. I love everyone of my grandchildren but I sometimes wonder since we are all written down in the book of life why she could have five children and not have the education or the job to take care of them. Then there are people that pay thousands of dollars to be able to have children and she was able to have children so easily.

Yesterday she got out of jail and came to the house looking to take back both of her younger children one is one year old and the other one is three. Well for once the father actual spoke up and didn't let her just walk away with his daughter and her child support. I think he has grown 1/2 a ball now, not quite the full set. Maybe this time he will really fight for his daughter who is only 1 years old.

My grandson who is three I had to stand up to her to the police because she wanted to come and grab him away and put him back in an unsavory conditions. There is just so much going on in my life right now that I am ready for the crazy house. One day at a time and asking God for help all the time to get thru this whole situation. Hopefully she will realize that she is part of all this that is going on and stop making herself so damn inoccent.

The hardest part is she is taking my grandchildren away from me, but you can't have everything in this world. She rips through my heart when she does that but that is what life is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment