Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas is almost here!!

Well Christmas is almost here and do I buy something for the younger grandkids or let it go since my daughter is not allowing me to see my grandchildren? What do you do in a case like that? Do you buy them something just in case or do you let it go because the two youngest are to young to know the difference? The older ones I am buying stuff for because they are 12 and 10 and they would never understand why grandma didn't buy them anything?


Not like I have a lot of money to waste because she is being a bitch and punishing me from them. She knows that is the only way she can hurt me. I have been doing a lot better about it and accepting it for what it is. I am not overeating over it either because that is my usual way to deal with things. I was doing that for awhile and now I have slowed it down.


My grandchildren have all lived with me for years when they were younger so I have a special bond with all of them. I am trying to understand her but I never could. We are prosecuting her for stealing from us and I know that is not going to be easy. She doesn't know all of that I don't think yet but she will find out in February. My other two children don't understand how I can be so upset but my family has totally broken up over the next year and that really sucks.

Maybe I will write more later see what happens have a headache from hell right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment