Monday, December 13, 2010

Life

Well I thought my daughter was going to have the happy life. She married someone she had know for mnay years and he adopted her two children and then they had a child of their own together.

Here is where the story starts to change. He was such a LAZY person and would take time off to be with the family all the time. Now as a parent I thought that was a good thing because he was a family man. Wrong he ended up being a child molester to my beatiful granddaughter that the whole family has to deal with that now.

How does a man touch own daughter? That makes me want to vomit and then stab the crap out of him. You think that things are going ok, yeah he an animal!! I don't understand the logic of how the child ends up getting used to it either. How the mother feels so bad because she didn't know it was happening? She is driving herself nuts. That is like a ripple effect and then it drives me nuts because I can feel her hurting.

The youngest boy has no idea why can't see his father who is in jail because of what he did and how do we deal with all of this? Day at a time and trying to get all of this out of your head? How do you do that? How do you explain to a 10 year old that his father was touching his sister for many years? How do you sleep at night as a grandma knowing what they are all going though?

No comments:

Post a Comment