Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Two Days before Christmas

Sometimes I wonder why i had children for them to never get along. The three of them are like oil and water and they never mix. The two older ones 35 and 33 male and female usually get along but tonight it was like cats and dogs fighting. My son who is 33 is NEVER and I MEAN NEVER in a good mood!! He was born in a bad mood and he is always right. My daughter is going through a lot of things and she is never in a good mood either. I understand the mood but it just makes it harder and harder for me to be around anyone lately.
I have Fibromyalgia and they are making my nerves shot!! I don't want to be dramatic but tonight I call my grand kids father to ask about Christmas and he says" My daughter said they could not have any presents from us! So why do I still go out and buy them presents? I must be stupid but I figure its not fair to the kids. She is the theft and drug addict and I have to suffer. I  have a book in me somewhere just don't know where to begin. One day at a time is all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment